Thursday, November 8, 2012

TTC Thursdays

I have now been on Pregnitude for 5.5 weeks.  Today is Cycle Day 39 and I still haven't gotten my period yet.  I am hoping that it will come soon so we can start another cycle of TTC.  Even though we didn't ovulate this month, we still tried to conceive, so yesterday in hopes that my OPK's were wrong and that maybe I had ovulated, we took a pregnancy test but unfortunately, it was negative.  So I have no idea when my period is coming or what to do now except wait and hope that we ovulate next month.  I have no new symptom improvements to report on, but I am still hoping that as I get closer to 3 months on the Pregnitude, that I will see more symptoms improve.  Hopefully, my period will come soon and I can report on a new cycle and I pray that I will ovulate this time.

*Disclaimer: Please note that Pregnitude is an official sponsor of Power Up for PCOS 5K.  However, the individual listed below is not affiliated with Pregnitude or a volunteer for Power Up for PCOS.  Power Up for PCOS posted a request for someone starting Pregnitude to blog their personal experiences for the Power Up for PCOS blog.  This should not be construed as medical advice.  Please see your doctor for further information.* 
Written by: Lauren Williams
Power Up for PCOS which provides support to women with PCOS and their families through educational Power Up Groups, building connections with other PCOS women, calendar of upcoming PCOS events, professional referrals and reviews, PCOS store, and other specialized events to raise money for PCOS research.  She can be reached by visiting http://www.powerupforpcos.com, emailing Beth@powerupforpcos.com or by calling 810-545-PCOS (7267)
Power Up for PCOS - emPowering Women to Manage PCOS
*Please note that I am not a medical professional. I am not qualified to give out any medical advice. I am a woman with PCOS who is sharing my personal experiences in this blog and I advise you to consult a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment