Monday, December 26, 2011

FUNtastic PCOS Fitness with Gina - Final Week of the Challenge!

So, here we are at the week between Christmas and New Year's.  I don't know about you, but Fitness during this week is not usually something that takes a huge priority for most of us, including me.  We still have obligations to meet and shopping to do, cleanup from the holidays, company to entertain, and kids (if we have them) on vacation!  How can we possibly manage to add in one.more.thing!?

When coming up with something for us to do this week in dealing with Fitness, I decided to make it very personal for me, thinking that there will be some of you in the same situation I am in right now.  I want to get myself moving in the right direction though, while also making it something that will be motivating in getting me excited about Fitness this week and the weeks to come!

Here's the Challenge for Week Four:

1.  Set aside time for the next five days (Monday to Friday) to move your body.  The time you exercise, the location, the type of exercise does.not.matter.  Try to make it a group thing, if necessary if you have company/the kids/the pets hanging around!  Bring them in as part of the FUN!

2.  Sit down and take a moment to envision yourself a year from now.  Where are you in the journey of taking charge of your PCOS?  What does your health look like?  Are you setting fitness goals. . . and achieving them?  Are you stronger? More confident? Then, write down three specific steps you can take this next year to see that vision of yourself come true - and POST THEM on the Power Up for PCOS page on Facebook!

3.  Move, envision, POST!  That's it!

Hope to see you on the Power Up for PCOS Page!

---Gina

Power Up for PCOS AZ Representative

*Remember: I am not a medical or fitness professional and I am just sharing what I am doing in this Challenge as a fellow member of your community. Please check with your doctor before starting any exercise program to ensure that you are healthy enough for physical activity/exercise. *

No comments:

Post a Comment