Monday, January 9, 2012

Are you Groovin' Yet!?

I am considering this day one of our new FUNtastic Fitness Challenge  for January - Getting Your Groove ON!






Are you with me???  I don't know about you, but I am so excited to get up and get mooovin'!  I need to get my blood pumping and clear out the mental cobwebs today!


We are totally leaving the details to you - but the Challenge is all about adding Dance to your workout/daily routine!  Our goal is to get up and DANCE for 15+ minutes a day - and for as many days this next week as we can!


For example, today, I am thinking of just getting up and dancing to these "oldies" I found on this YouTube sampler: 





Yes, I am showing my "age" here choosing music from the 90's!  :-)


What music/workout video you choose is completely up to you, but to be eligible for the prizes for participating in our January FUNtastic Fitness Challenge, you MUST check in with us and post the details of your dancing FUN on our Power Up for PCOS Page!


Any time spent being active can really make a HUGE difference in your life!  You may as well have FUN doing it too - so put on your favorite tunes and get up and BOOGIE!  


See you around Facebook!


Gina



*Remember: I am not a medical or fitness professional and I am just sharing what I am doing in this Challenge as a fellow member of your community. Please check with your doctor before starting any exercise program to ensure that you are healthy enough for physical activity/exercise. *

No comments:

Post a Comment