Monday, January 16, 2012

Are you still dancin' and groovin' with me?



Happy Monday!  I've been looking on the Internet for a new video to inspire us in our quest to get dancing and get healthier - and came across this channel on YouTube!

This Granny is an a new internet sensation - and you will soon see why!  At 90 years young and even with some challenges, this lady knows how to get up and get her groove on!



If that doesn't get you dancing and inspired, I don't know what will!

You can follow Dancing Grandma on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook!

So, get your dancing shoes on and get groovin!

Check in with us on the Power Up for PCOS Facebook page and let us know if you are joining in with our Dancing Challenge!

See ya round Facebook!

Gina


*Remember: I am not a medical or fitness professional and I am just sharing what I am doing in this Challenge as a fellow member of your community. Please check with your doctor before starting any exercise program to ensure that you are healthy enough for physical activity/exercise. *

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! If she can do it, us young-in's ought to be able to get up and get our groove on too!

    ReplyDelete