Thursday, March 8, 2012

Power Cyster Beth - My VERY BEST!

Your VERY BEST!

What does that mean?

I asked myself:
Am I doing the very best...
with my exercise?
with my supplements?
with my faith and learning about God?
with eating natural, whole food?

Sometimes my need for perfection makes me fail before I even start or shortly after.  God has been showing me some things lately and a repeated phrase keep popping up. AM I DOING MY BEST?

It started with the movie Facing the Giants...

It was an amazing movie and I don't usually watch football movies.  It showed me that we can really do a lot more than we think we can but we don't usually put in our VERY BEST effort.  The main characters in the movie were also dealing with infertility issues and that really hit home as well.  I have watched the movie twice in the last couple of days as well as heard this same phrase all over.  

I really feel moved to discover if I am doing my very best.  I tried a new exercise video the other day and while I was exercising, I started to get tired and was about to call it quits when I remembered that if I truly wanted the gifts in life that I have to do my VERY BEST with EVERYTHING that I do.

Realizing this has been an amazing release of guilt off my shoulders.  I always felt guilty that i was not consistent in eating the write foods or taking my supplements or exercising enough.  Now I actually am more committed and I am accomplishing more because as I am doing something I consider if I am doing my VERY BEST.  If I am then GREAT!  I feel proud even if it is not what others accomplish.  I don't need to be perfect, I am me.  If I am not doing my VERY BEST then why not?  What is stopping me?  Honestly, since all of the revelation, I find myself doing my very best all of the time now.

I feel inspired and free!

Thank You,
Beth Wolf
Founder of Power Up for PCOS
810 - 545 - PCOS (7267)
http://www.PowerUpforPCOS.com

Power Up for PCOS - emPowering Women to Manage PCOS

Power Up for PCOS provides support to women with PCOS through educational Power Up Groups, building connections with other PCOS women, calendar of upcoming PCOS events, professional referrals and reviews, PCOS store, and other specialized events to raise money for PCOS research.

No comments:

Post a Comment