Sunday, October 28, 2012

Faithful Sunday's: Godly Resources


Godly Resources

The following are some of my personal resources I use when I'm not at my home fellowship.  I hope these help bring you closer to God.  If you have any suggestions to add, please comment and I will check them out.

I get no money from any of these links.  These are just some resources that I personally use or in the section at the end, that other people have suggested.  Please comment with any suggestions to add to this list.

*Please screen everything before giving to children or young adults*

Favorite Godly Websites
Enjoying Everyday Life with Joyce Meyers
Marriage Today with Jimmy & Karen Evans
Spirit & Truth Fellowship
Truth or Tradition
Women Living Well

Favorite Godly Movies
Courageous
Fireproof
Facing the Giants
Flywheel
Mary, Mother of Jesus
Marriage Retreat
One Night with the King
WWJD
WWJD: The Woodcarver
Hollow
Island of Grace (can't find the imdb link but it is on netflix)


Favorite Godly YouTube Channels
Truth or Tradition
Gateway Church TV

Favorite Godly Books/Devotionals/Studies
The Bible, King James Version
Happy, Happy Love
A New Way of Living
One Devotional
Love Out Loud
The Resolution for Women (based on the Courageous Movie)
The Resolution for Men (based on the Courageous Movie)
The Love Dare (based on the Fireproof Movie)
The Probverbs 31 Woman

Favorite Godly Magazines
Enjoying Everyday Life (Free subscription link near bottom right)
The Sower (Online only magazine but you can download and print)

Favorite Godly Music
Pandora Christian Rock Station
Chris Tomlin

Favorite TV Shows (I watch these on TV but can also be viewed online)
Enjoying Everyday Life with Joyce Meyers
Marriage Today with Jimmy & Karen Evans
The Blessed Life with Pastor Robert Morris
Reflections on DayStar

Favorite Software/Android Apps
E-Sword (free bible software for your computer)
Bible (YouVersion)
Bible.is
1000 Gifts

Others Suggested Material (I have not had a chance to check these out)
When Bad Things Happen to Good People
Conversations with God
Ninety Minutes in Heaven
The Shack


If you are a faithful cyster, you can join our Power Up for PCOS Faithful Cysters group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/506575279358853/

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and will continue to read along.  Please comment below if you enjoyed this post.


Written by: Beth Wolf, founder of Power Up for PCOS which provides support to women with PCOS through educational Power Up Groups, building connections with other PCOS women, calendar of upcoming PCOS events, professional referrals and reviews, PCOS store, and other specialized events to raise money for PCOS research.  She can be reached by visiting http://www.powerupforpcos.com, emailing Beth@powerupforpcos.com or by calling 810-545-PCOS (7267)

Power Up for PCOS - emPowering Women to Manage PCOS

*Please note that I am not a medical professional. I am not qualified to give out any medical advice. I am a woman with PCOS who is sharing my personal experiences in this blog and I advise you to consult a professional.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment