Saturday, October 15, 2011

Power Up for PCOS 10-Day Challenge - Day 7

Great job on Day 6.  Hopefully you all found some great resources out there.  Thank you so much for taking a little bit of time out of your weekend to participate.

Challenge 7 is to create a list of 10 activities that you can do for JUST FUN.  If you like going to the gym that go ahead and ad it to the list, if you don't like it then don't put it on the list.  FUN STUFF!  Some sort of FUN activity that gets you moving.  Some examples that I like to do are: go to the park and just walk around, go on a walk on a walking trail, badminton with friends or family and yard hockey.

After you create your list, choose one activity off of your list and DO IT.  Aim for atleast 30 minutes.  Pay attention to how much fun you have.  Personally, I think of exercise as not fun and I tend to procrastinate about it as much as I can.  I like taking time with the family and finding something fun to do.  It's really takes the work out of exercise.  Another example is that Just Dance game for Wii.  My daughter loves that game so I leave it somewhere visible so she will ask me about it and we end up playing for over an hour easy.  I don't know about you, but if you really do the moves, it kicks your butt.  You don't realize it too much because your too busy having fun and probably laughing with eachother.

So that's it.  That's the challenge.  List 10 fun activities then do one.  Feel free to share your lists to encourage others as well.  Please respond with atleast an "I did it" to show you are participating.  Good Luck!

P.S. My daughter wanted me to add in that she always kicks my butt on Just Dance.  She thinks it's funny and I get to have a little competition with her trying to beat her.

1 comment: