Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Power Up for PCOS 10-Day Challenge - Day 10

So this is it.  The last challenge of the Power Up for PCOS 10-Day Challenge.  You all have done so amazing.  I could not be prouder of you.

Which brings me to some comments that I have read about this challenge.  Some have said that they are sad this challenge is ending.  Why does it have to end?  Why can't you just take over from here and challenge yourself every day.  Throughout this challenge, you have discovered lots about yourself and what you really need for your PCOS and for you as a person.  After this challenge is over, are you going to go back to the way things are?  OR are you going to continue to take action EVERY DAY?

For the last challenge, I would like you to reflect on the last 9 days and look at what you have discovered.  Then I would like you to do some journaling and goal planning.  Look at where you are right now in the different areas on your life and where overall you would like to be.  Then break it down into goals for 1 Month, 6 Months, 1 Year, 3 Years, 5 Years and 10 Years.  10 Years would probably be the overall you would like to be.

With as much trouble as most of us have had in the past, we need to be very forward focused.  It will keep up going and our passion focused in the right areas.

During this 10-day challenge, we have not only talked about PCOS but other areas of our life as well.  Make sure to include ALL areas of your life.

The most important tip about goal planning I can give you based on what I have experienced is to focus daily on those goals and to make sure you are actively doing this to keep it going forward.  I created a vision board of my goals and hung it right next to my bed so when I wake in the morning, it is the first thing I see.

This is your life and you will only get out of it what you put into it.  Let's put all we have into it so we can live the best life we can.

Please post an "I did it" or share your experiences with us.

After completing this challenge, please send an e-mail to Info@powerupforpcos.com with your full name.  Put in the subject line: PCOS certificate.

It was a pleasure throughout this journey working with you ladies and hearing about your experiences.  Please feel free to update us anytime on your progress.  You never know who you will inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment